Xerox Benefits Center: 1-800-428-2203
FlagStone Retirement Consultants are not affiliated or endorsed by Xerox. We do not have any contacts at this company. FlagStone Retirement Consultants is an independent investment firm. We have experience working with people from Xerox. If you are looking for 3rd party guidance in your retirement journey; we can work with you.
- February 23, 2018 “A lot of people die fighting tyranny,” billionaire investor and rabble-rouser Carl Icahn declares on his site. “The least
- February 23, 2018 For the sixth time since 2011, Xerox has been recognized as a Top 100 Global Tech Leader by Thomson Reuters.
- February 22, 2018 The major shareholder bought 15.3 million shares on Feb. 12, bringing his total position to over 38 million shares
- February 22, 2018 Solid global sales growth, cost management supported by tax reform benefit drive Avis Budget Group's (CAR) fourth-quarter results.
- February 22, 2018 Xerox announced today that at a meeting held yesterday its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25
- February 20, 2018 For a brief moment, it seemed Xerox Corp (NYSE: XRX ) might just get away with its Fujifilm merger unopposed.
- February 20, 2018 Xerox could combine with a competitor that is actually willing to pay a significant premium, or Japan's Fujifilm Holdings themselves
- February 20, 2018 Xerox today issued the following statement in response to the letter released by Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason on February
- February 20, 2018 NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 20, 2018 / U.S. markets closed Friday with weekly gains in the range
Lifshitz & Miller LLP Announces Investigation of A10 Networks, Inc., Aerohive Networks, Inc., Jacksonville Bancorp, Inc., Key Technology, Inc., MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., MetLife Inc. and Xerox CorporationFebruary 19, 2018 NEW YORK , Feb. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) Lifshitz & Miller announces investigation into possible breaches
*When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.