UPS Benefits Center: 1800-877-1508
FlagStone Retirement Consultants are not affiliated or endorsed by UPS. We do not have any contacts at this company. FlagStone Retirement Consultants is an independent investment firm. We have experience working with people from UPS. If you are looking for 3rd party guidance in your retirement journey; we can work with you.
- June 22, 2018 Investing solely for income, and finding the best dividend stocks, can be tricky. High dividend yields sound attractive on the
- June 22, 2018 UPS calls this tactic a common way to drive media attention and put public pressure on a company during negotiations.
UPS reaches tentative deal with teamsters, YouTube rolls out new benefits for top stars, Twitter buys and closes SmyteJune 22, 2018 UPS, YouTube, Twitter and Tesla are the companies to watch.
- June 22, 2018 UPS awaits approval of the provisional labor deal. In the event of a favorable voting outcome, the deal will be
- June 22, 2018 Among the companies with shares expected to trade actively in Friday's session are Goldman Sachs, United Parcel Service, Chevron, PayPal
- June 22, 2018 UPS said the tentative agreement, which is subject to ratification, comes after months of collective bargaining and covers Teamsters-represented employees
- June 22, 2018 MARKET PULSE United Parcel Service Inc. (ups) said Friday it has reached a handshake agreement with the International Brotherhood of
- June 22, 2018 BlackBerry BB-CA – BlackBerry reported adjusted first-quarter profit of 3 cents per share, compared to analysts' expectations of
UPS And International Brotherhood Of Teamsters Reach Handshake Agreement For New National Master AgreementJune 22, 2018 Months of collective bargaining have culminated in a tentative agreement for UPS (UPS) and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- June 22, 2018 The International Brotherhood of Teamsters said its national negotiating committee reached a settlement in principal with United Parcel Service Inc.
*When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.