Dow Chemical News Updates
Dow: (800) 344-0661
FlagStone Retirement Consultants are not affiliated or endorsed by Dow. We do not have any contacts at this company. FlagStone Retirement Consultants is an independent investment firm. We have experience working with people from Dow, if you are looking for 3rd party guidance in your retirement journey; we can work with you.
- June 26, 2017 Investors that an see through short-term adversity and avoid pessimism are the ones that are likely to win out in
- June 26, 2017 On June 21, 2017, Dow Chemical (DOW) announced that it would collaborate with 1QB Information Technologies to develop quantum computing
- June 26, 2017 Petrochemicals, once simply a cheap byproduct, are powering a U.S. manufacturing boom and export bonanza.
- June 23, 2017 Dow and DuPont recently cleared the final major hurdle in their proposed merger by winning U.S. anti-trust approval. This approval
- June 23, 2017 The Dow experienced a turbulent week, even as the broader market was guided by the fortunes of tech stocks.
- June 22, 2017 The Dow Chemical Company (DOW) and 1QB Information Technologies ("1QBit") entered into a collaborative pact to develop quantum computing tools
- June 21, 2017 Strong World Economy Lifts Chemical Firms
- June 21, 2017 Rating Action: Moody's affirms AgroFresh's B2 CFR, revises outlook to negative. Global Credit Research- 21 Jun 2017. Approximately $450 million
- June 21, 2017 The Dow Chemical Company and 1QB Information Technologies announced today a collaboration agreement to develop quantum computing tools for the
- June 21, 2017 Dow Electronic Materials, a business unit of The Dow Chemical Company , announced that Business President James T. Fahey, Ph.D.
*When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.